|SENIORS AND STUDENTS|
|oundless Story - History of Sopron and its Surroundings||700,-Ft||350,-Ft|
|Archaeological Exhibition - Roman Lapidary||700,-Ft||350,-Ft|
|Tombstones of the 17-18th century||free||free|
|The Memories of Mining of Brennbergbánya||500,-Ft||250,-Ft|
|Ethnographic Exhibition (Closed - Renovation)||-||-|
Free admission for:
(only for any citizen of the European Economic Area)
- Children under the age of 6
- Visitors with disabilities accompanied by an escort
- Visitors having special entry license
- Members of any national professional organisation
- Teachers working in the public education
- Senior citizens over 70 years of age
- Every first Sunday of each month for visitors under 26 and children under 18 with max. 2 attendants/close relatives
- Anybody irrespective of their nationality on the National Holidays (15, March, 20, August, 23, October) of the Republic of Hungary
50% reduced entry fee is applied for:
- Between age 6 and 26 years of age
- Over 62 years of age
- Max. 2 attendants/close relatives of a visitor under 18 years of age
The documents needed for reduced entry fees must be verified on calling.
MUSEUM PASS - New!
- Museum Classic Pass
Firetower, Storno Collection, Boundless Story - Local history exhibition
The Museum Pass guarantees free admission for visitors on 3 consecutive days.
Adult: 4000,- HUF
Reduced: 1250,- HUF
- Museum a la carte Pass
The Museum Pass guarantees free admission for visitors to 5 optional exhibtions on 3 consecutive days.
Firetower, Storno Collection, Boundless Story - Local history exhibition, Archeological Exhibition, Town Residences, Old Synagogue, Pharmacy House, Bakery House, The Memories of Mining of Brennbergbánya.
Adult: 4000,- HUF
Reduced: 2000,- HUF