Exhibitions

Bakery House

Soproni MúzeumThe Bakery House was owned by bakers already from the 17th century. When the last baker died in 1972, the town bought the house entirely with its furnishings and fittings. It is sure, that the site of the bakery was a built-up area since the Middle Ages, and the rooms of the bakery parts are the oldest. The first known owner of the house was Joachim Hübner baker during 1686-1699.

Eseménytár

Támogatóink és partnerintézmények